Your future at Kemper
We are a successful company in the meat products industry. Based in the districts of Osnabrück and Cloppenburg, we currently have approximately 1,400 employees across our five production sites. Our steady growth relies on the high quality of our products and innovative production methods, as well as our efficient team of staff. We are looking for:
Bachelor student / Master student (m/f/d)
In order to support a project with the possibility of writing a thesis based on the elaborations, we are looking for
the product development Division:
Bachelor student / Master student (f/m/d)
in combination with a practical semester
- Establishment of a panel for the evaluation of samples and competition articles
- Creation of evaluation tools in Excel
- Investigation of suitable persons
- Evaluation of sensoric data and avoidance of unnecessary further development steps
- You are studying food technology or ecotrophology and see your focus in the area of product development / sensory analysis of food
- You have a strong analytical mindset, diligence and good communication skills
- An independent and project-related way of working is one of your strengths
- You also have good MS-Office-skills, in particular Excel
- Very good to excellent English in speaking and writing is mandatory, while knowledge of the German Language is not actually requiered but highly apprechiated.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application - stating your possible starting date.
Apply now online »
Haven't seen your ideal job?
Send us an unsolicited application